NetFreedom Pioneers is seeking a passionate and organized individual to join our team as a Graphic Designer for our Gender and Technology Program. In this role, you will develop training materials for a gender equality and rights program. Launching early 2023, this e-learning course provides teachers with tools to address sexism in school curricula, as well as community building best practices to support grassroots solutions.
ABOUT NETFREEDOM PIONEERS
NetFreedom Pioneers (NFP) is a technology nonprofit committed to inspiring and bringing positive social change to the world. We harness the power of digital technology to promote education, learning, and empowerment – the building blocks to lasting change. Our global team develops and employs innovative satellite, Internet, and mobile technologies to overcome the largest digital barriers to information access for the benefit of society at large.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- In collaboration with our program team, create and design various materials for use in digital and print. Digital uses include for programmatic website, social media and our e-learning course
- Translate strategic direction into high-quality design within an established brand identity
- Ensure designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent our work accurately
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography and video
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE
- Passionate about gender and technology
- Have an excellent eye for detail
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years experience creating graphics
- Experience working in multicultural environments and teams, and strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple ongoing assignments
- Ability to work independently and deliver tasks on deadline
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages (Persian preferred)
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
HOW TO APPLY
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetFreedom Pioneers is committed to inclusivity and equity. We welcome talented humans with diverse backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, we value and encourage diversity and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Our commitment applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.