NetFreedom Pioneers is seeking a passionate and organized individual to join our team as a Senior Trainer for our Gender and Technology Program. In this role, you will develop training materials for a gender equality and rights program. Launching early 2023, this e-learning course provides teachers with tools to address sexism in school curricula, as well as community building best practices to support grassroots solutions.
ABOUT NETFREEDOM PIONEERS
NetFreedom Pioneers (NFP) is a technology nonprofit committed to inspire and bring positive social change to the world. We harness the medium of innovative, digital technology to promote education, learning, and empowerment – the building blocks to lasting change. Our global team develops and employs innovative satellite, Internet, and mobile technologies to overcome the largest digital barriers to empowering and educating people around the world.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Develop training materials to form an e-learning curriculum based on the research provided by subject matter experts and program stakeholders
- Develop supplemental materials for e-learning, such as resource guides
- Develop training evaluation framework and tools for measuring participant learning outcomes for monitoring and evaluation
- Train other program trainers and stakeholder to deliver the e-learning course
YOU ARE A GREAT FIT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU ARE
- Passionate about gender and technology
- Great at building user-oriented solutions
- Systematic thinker
- Have excellent people (and communication) skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 3+ years of developing training programs
- Proven track record as a trainer, curriculum developer, and/or instructional designer serving diverse and multicultural audiences
- Experience working in multicultural environments and teams, and strong cross-cultural communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and handle multiple ongoing assignments
- Ability to work independently and deliver tasks on deadline
- Spoken and written proficiency in one or more foreign languages. Persian preferred.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies
- Prior experience applying adult learning principles to e-learning courses
- Experience with social impact, technology, capacity building, monitoring and evaluation and/or knowledge management desired
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
HOW TO APPLY
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetFreedom Pioneers is committed to inclusivity and equity. We welcome talented humans with diverse backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, we value and encourage diversity and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Our commitment applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.