- Title: Technical Coordinator (Part-Time or Full-Time)
- Location: In Office (Marina del Rey, CA, USA) or Remote ( Adaptable to PST Time Zone).
- Contract: Full time or part-time (10-15 hours per week), based on experience and availability.
- Application Deadline: April 30th, 2021.
- Project management and coordination of activities, resources, equipment and information
- Assign tasks to internal project teams and assist with schedule management.
- Liaising with users and partners to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Coordinate project monitoring and evaluation, including data collection, analysis, and preparation of reports to donors and partners
- Support users during pre-release testing through feedback channels.
- Preparing the required instructional and promotional materials, and designing outreach campaigns
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools, supervise and report on progress of the project to all partners
- Evaluate and improve team processes and documentation.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, and asset management, driving required changes to make sure designers and engineers are working at optimum efficiency
- Act as the point of contact of the project and communicate project status to all stakeholders
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong IT background with understanding of technology (application development, life cycle, hardware development, etc.)
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the concepts related to peer-to-peer and satellite communications.
- Work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role from conception to delivery.
- Ability to prepare schedules and step-by-step work plans
- Previous experience working in nonprofit organizations is preferred
- Knowledge in governance, civil society, media, technology, youth, or education development sectors preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a positive attitude.
- Geographic expertise on the MENA region and proficiency in a Persian language is strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace (formerly G Suite), experience with or willingness to learn new project management tools
- Experience working with software or engineering teams, distributed teams and working across time zones.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetFreedom Pioneers is committed to inclusivity and equity. We welcome talented humans with diverse backgrounds, cultures, perspectives, and experiences. As an equal opportunity employer, we value and encourage diversity and consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. Our commitment applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits, and termination.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Résumé (including any relevant social media).